1. Which vitamin is also known as biotin?
2. Cm is the abbreviation for which chemical element?
3. Which board game, first published in 2004, involves placing different-coloured railway cars between destination cities on a map?
Ticket To Ride
4. What is the collective noun for a group of buzzards?
5. In which US state are Carson City and Reno?
6. Which English football club plays at Deepdale?
Preston North End
7. Which of the ‘X-Men’ characters was born James Howlett and is often known as Logan?
8. Which English trio, whose debut album ‘If You Wait’ was released in 2013, consists of Hannah Reid, Dan Rothman and Dominic Major?
9. Which recurring ‘Friends’ character was played by Maggie Wheeler?
10. Which word can be placed before ‘rising’, ‘wards’ and ‘set’ to make new words?