Quiz 127 – Round 2 – Riddles
Riddles quiz – Can your contestants crack the following riddles?
1. What gets wetter the more it dries?
2. What belongs to you, but others use it more than you do?
3. What has many keys but cannot open a single door?
4. What sits in the corner and travels around the world?
A postage stamp
5. What goes up and down stairs but never moves?
6. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks?
7. I am lighter than a feather but the strongest man could not hold me for ten minutes. What am I?
8. What flies without wings?
9. What has a head, a tail, is brown but has no legs?
10. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
To download the riddles quiz as a PDF contestant question paper, with questions only plus spaces for answers, please click on the link below: