1. After which Welshman was Mount Everest named?
Sir George Everest
2. Nouakchott is the capital of which African country?
3. Which Grand Prix driver has won most Formula One races to date?
Michael Schumacher (Correct as of 25/05/2017)
4. In which year was the fall of Saigon and the end of the Vietnam War?
5. Which British coin was introduced in February 1971 and was withdrawn from circulation in December 1984?
The halfpenny (decimal coin)
6. Which 1985 Dire Straits album spent ten weeks at number one in the UK albums chart?
Brothers in Arms
7. What is the fifth letter in the Greek alphabet?
8. Who composed the three-act opera ‘La Traviata’?
9. In how many films has Sylvester Stallone played Rocky Balboa?
Seven (Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, Rocky Balboa and Creed)
10. What was the real first name of Che Guevara?