1. How many pairs of chromosomes do humans have?
2. In which year did Tony Blair become Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?
3. How many cartoon images does each player have on their board in a game of ‘Guess Who?’
4. On which British island is Beaumaris castle?
5. How many sides does a heptadecagon have?
6. What is the name of the highest rank in the Royal Navy?
Admiral of the Fleet
7. On a standard dartboard, what is the lowest number that cannot be achieved with a single dart?
8. What is the official language of Sierra Leone?
9. What was the name of the Jersey Zoo gorilla who hit the headlines way back in 1986, when a five-year-old boy fell into his enclosure?
10. Who had a number one hit in the UK in April 2017 with his debut solo single ‘Sign of the Times’?