Pop quiz questions and answers – Music quiz questions with a pop theme.
1. Bananarama recently announced a comeback, with the three original members of the band – Can you name them? (First names sufficient)
Sara (Dallin), Siobhan (Fahey) and Keren (Woodward)
2. Which was the first ‘Wham!’ single to reach number one in the UK?
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
3. Which French duo have had hits entitled ‘Da Funk’, ‘One More Time’ and ‘Get Lucky’?
4. Which famous Hollywood actor danced in the video to Fatboy Slim’s 2001 pop video ‘Weapon of Choice’?
5. Which ‘X Factor’ winner enjoyed the Christmas number one slot in 2014 with a cover of OneRepublic’s ‘Something I Need’?
6. Nicole Scherzinger is probable the most famous member of the ‘Pussycat Dolls’ to us in the UK – Can you name any two other members of the band?
(Any two of) Carmit Bachar, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Sutta, Melody Thornton and Kimberly Wyatt
7. Which Scottish singer-songwriter links ‘Bronski Beat’ and ‘The Communards’?
Jimmy Somerville (He was in both)
8. What was the title of Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson’s 1995 duet?
9. Which English singer has to date released three studio albums, all with mathematical symbols as their titles?
Ed Sheeran (+, x and ÷)
10. Name the three original members of boy band ‘Bros’.
Matt Goss, Luke Goss and Craig Logan
To download the pop quiz questions and answers as a PDF contestant question paper, please click on the grey box below: