1. Who provided the voice of ‘Elsa’ in the 2013 film ‘Frozen’?
2. Which comic came first, ‘The Beano’ or ‘The Dandy’?
The Dandy (First published in 1937, the Beano came a year later)
3. Which actor is known for playing Older Jamal in ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ and Sonny Kapoor in ‘The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel’?
4. What is the capital of Lithuania?
5. Which Spanish pop duo had a 1993 hit in the UK with ‘La Macarena’?
Los del Río
6. Which scientific process can be defined as ‘a process by which molecules of a solvent tend to pass through a semipermeable membrane from a less concentrated solution into a more concentrated one’?
7. Which UK game show has been hosted by Nicky Campbell, Bradley Walsh and John Leslie?
Wheel of Fortune
8. Which is the largest denomination of a US Dollar bank note?
9. In musical terms, which is longest; a crotchet or a quaver?
A crotchet (worth one ‘beat’, a quaver is worth half)
10. What is the name of the Harvard University symbologist who is the protagonist in Dan Brown’s ‘The Da Vinci Code’ and other similar works?