1. Which river, the second longest in Scotland, flows through Glasgow?
2. Which is the closest prime number to 100?
3. Which news and social networking service was founded by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone and Evan Williams?
4. Which English composer’s works include ‘The Enigma Variations’ and the ‘Pomp and Circumstance Military Marches’?
5. How many squares are there on a standard Scrabble board?
225 (15 X 15)
6. “Hugo has been doing his homework.” Specifically, which tense is this sentence in?
Present perfect continuous
7. Which is the most expensive property to purchase on a standard UK Monopoly board?
8. Which chemical element has the atomic number three?
9. Which football club plays at Pride Park stadium?
10. How many different animals are there in the Chinese Zodiac?