Quiz 12 – Round 2 – The 90s
1. Kurt Cobain, lead singer of Nirvana, featured heavily in the news during the 90s – but who was he married to?
2. Name both of the ‘Two Fat Ladies’ as featured in the 90s BBC2 cooking show.
Clarissa Dickson Wright and Jennifer Paterson
3. Whitney Houston’s ‘I Will Always Love You’ was featured in which film?
4. What was the name of the handheld digital pet which was created in the 90s and started a craze amongst children?
5. Name the 1998 Israeli and transsexual winner of the Eurovision song contest.
6. Freddie Mercury topped the charts in August 1993, two years after his death – but with which song?
Living On My Own
7. What was the name of the housekeeper in the 90s Irish sitcom, ‘Father Ted’?
8. In which year did the Soviet Union collapse?
9. What was the name of the first cloned sheep, hitting headlines in 1996?
10. What were the first names of the FBI characters ‘Mulder’ and ‘Scully’ in TV sci-fi show the X-Files?
Fox Mulder and Dana Scully