1. What nationality is tennis player Rafael Nadal?
Spanish (Born in Majorca)
2. How many dots are there in total on a pair of dice?
3. What was the name of the character played by Nicky Henson in Fawlty Towers episode ‘The Psychiatrist’?
4. Which famous American chef and television personality published ‘Mastering The Art Of French Cooking’ in 1961?
5. What is the capital city of Uzbekistan?
6. In the song by Lou Bega, ‘Mambo Number 5’, 7 women are named in the chorus – what are they called?
Monica, Erica, Rita, Tina, Sandra, Mary and Jessica
7. What is a Matryoshka?
A Russian nesting doll
8. Which chemical element has the symbol ‘F’?
9. Who is the perpetual victim in Cluedo?
Dr. Black (or Mr Boddy in North American versions)
10. Who designed St. Paul’s cathedral?
To download the free pub quiz questions as a contestant question paper, please click on the link below: