1. Which Sutton United goalkeeper hit the headlines in February 2017 when he was forced to resign after encouraging bets on whether or not he would eat a pie on camera during his next match?
2. Which Brazilian racing driver was Formula One World Champion in 1972 and 1974?
3. ‘Shakehand’ and ‘Penhold’ are the two most common types of grip in which sport?
4. What does NASCAR stand for?
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing
5. The ‘Dodgers’ are a baseball team from which US city?
6. As long as they are two points ahead, the winner of a game of badminton is the first to achieve how many points?
7. Who won Great Britain’s first medal in the Rio 2016 Olympic Games?
Adam Peaty ( Gold in the men’s 100m breaststroke – World record of 57.13 seconds)
8. Which type of wood most commonly forms the blade of a cricket bat?
9. Which two football teams competed in the 2016 FA Cup Final?
Crystal Palace and Manchester United (Manchester United won 2-1 after extra time)
10. Who won the World Snooker Championship in 2001, 2004, 2008, 2012 and 2013?