1. Whose voice can be heard singing ‘Let It Go’ in Disney’s ‘Frozen’?
2. Which band was formed in Hull in 1983 by Paul Heaton and Stan Cullimore and at one point included future ‘Fatboy Slim’ Norman Cook on bass?
3. Which American rock band has released studio albums entitled ‘Murmur’, ‘Out of Time’ and ‘Monster’?
4. Who composed the musical piece commonly referred to in English as ‘Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring’?
Johann Sebastian Bach
5. Who holds the record for the most UK number one singles? (Main and named artist – not individuals who have been part of different groups)
Elvis Presley (21, followed by the Beatles on 17 and Cliff Richard and Westlife both on 14)
6. Which famous composer had the first names Pyotr Ilyich?
7. Who composed the song ‘Crazy’ with which Patsy Cline had a hit in 1962?
8. Which band hit the 2016 Christmas number one spot with their single ‘Rockabye’?
9. Which band had hits with ‘When Will I See You Again’ and ‘Woman in Love’?
The Three Degrees
10. “If you ever look behind and don’t like what you find, there’s something you should know, you’ve got a place to go.” From which song have these lyrics been taken?
Ben – Michael Jackson