1. After whom was the Teddy Bear named?
President Theodore Roosevelt
2. How many spots are there on twelve dice?
252 (21 spots on one die, 21×12=252)
3. Which evil mythological creature was part woman and part bird, having a human face and a bird’s wings and claws?
4. What is the national flower of Scotland?
5. Who hosts the ITV dating show ‘Take Me Out’?
6. What is the name of the Armed Forces Radio Service DJ played by Robin Williams in ‘Good Morning Vietnam’, upon whom the film is loosely based?
7. Which three teams were relegated from the Premier League at the end of the 2015-16 season?
Newcastle United, Norwich City and Aston Villa
8. Which artist painted the most expensive painting ever sold at action to date?
Pablo Picasso (‘Nude, Green Leaves and Bust’ which sold for $106.5 million in 2010)
9. Which English monarch had the nickname ‘Harefoot’?
10. What is 2017 in Roman numerals?