1. How many UK number one hits have been released by the Bee Gees?
5 (‘You Win Again’, ‘Tragedy’, ‘Night Fever’, ‘I’ve Gotta Get a Message to You’ and ‘Massachusetts’)
2. In which British rock band does Alex Turner play rhythm guitar and sing lead vocals?
3. What is the singer Sting’s real name?
4. Which two male singers who are each famous in their own right have joined forces to release a 2016 album entitled ‘Together’?
Alfie Boe and Michael Ball
5. Which British singer-songwriter released 1970s albums entitled ‘Silverbird’, ‘Just A Boy’ and ‘Endless Flight’?
6. In an orchestra, which instrument is played by the ‘Concertmaster’?
Violin (Leader of the first violin section)
7. Julius Baker (1915-2003) was famous for playing which musical instrument?
8. Which hit song of 2016 contains the lyrics, “I got that sunshine in my pocket, got that good soul in my feet”?
Can’t Stop the Feeling! – Justin Timberlake
9. How is the rock guitarist Saul Hudson better known?
Slash (Guns N’ Roses)
10. In which country was the cellist Jacqueline du Pré born?