1. Which duo, who are often described as a one-hit wonder, had a number one single in 1975 called ‘Barbados’ which was covered by the Vengaboys in 1999 and renamed ‘We’re Going to Ibiza’?
2. In terms of population which is the second largest city in Wales?
3. Which book of the Bible tells the story of Samson and Delilah?
4. The cover artwork for the ‘Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band’ by the Beatles was designed by two pop artists, using an ink drawing by Paul McCartney. Can you name either artist?
Peter Blake or Jann Haworth
5. In Greek mythology, who killed the Minotaur?
6. In which month of the year 1912 did RMS Titanic sink after colliding with an iceberg?
7. In which year will the next Rugby World Cup take place?
8. ‘Leaves of Grass’, which was first published in 1855, is a collection of the work of which American poet?
9. Worcester, Lowell, New Bedford and Brockton are all cities in which American state?
10. Which river flows through the city of Durham?