1. What number squared totals 196?
2. What do Americans call candy floss?
3. What was the predominant colour of a Bank of England £1 note at the time of its withdrawal from circulation?
4. On the front of the album ‘Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band’, the word ‘Beatles’ is spelled out in flowers – but what colour are they?
5. What was the name of Rodney and Cassandra’s daughter in ‘Only Fools and Horses’?
6. What famous actress was born Camille Javal in 1934?
7. What number is the international dialling code for France?
8. Who provided the voice of the genie in the 1992 Disney film of ‘Aladdin’?
9. What would be the traditional gift for a twelfth wedding anniversary?
10. What was the name of Beethoven’s only opera?