1. Who is the lead vocalist of British rock band Mumford & Sons?
2. The adjective ‘malar’ is used to refer to which part of the human body?
Cheek/side of head
3. If an insect is ‘xylophagous’, what does it feed off?
4. In which British newspaper did the cartoon strip ‘The Perishers’ appear, between 1959 and 2006?
5. ‘The appliance of science’ was an advertising slogan used by which manufacturer of household electrical goods?
6. Which river flows through Settle, Clitheroe and Preston?
7. On which date of the year do the French celebrate ‘Bastille Day’?
8. Which British sitcom was set at the fictional ‘Bayview Retirement Home’?
Waiting for God
9. On which continent is the State of Eritrea?
10. Who has written novels entitled ‘High Fidelity’, ‘About a Boy’ and ‘A Long Way Down’?