1. In which Shakespeare play would you find the characters Valentine, Proteus, Silvia and Julia?
Two Gentlemen of Verona
2. What is the first name of ITV’s criminal barrister Judge Rinder?
3. Who was acting leader of the Liberal Democrat party for 2 months before the election of Nick Clegg in December 2007?
4. How many points is the letter J worth in a game of Scrabble?
5. Which two men present BBC TV show ‘Eat Well For Less’, in which they try to save the British public money on their weekly grocery shop?
Gregg Wallace and Chris Bavin
6.Which Christian hymn begins with the words “O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder, Consider all the worlds Thy hands have made”?
How Great Thou Art
7. What shape is rotini pasta?
8. In Judaism what is meant by the Hebrew word ‘Mitzvah’?
Commandment (Referring to the 613 commandments given in the Torah)
9. Who is actor Emilio Estevez’s famous father?
10. Which contains the most calories: A McDonald’s Big Mac or a Burger King Bacon Double Cheeseburger?
A Big Mac (A Big Mac in the UK has 508 kcal, a Bacon Double Cheeseburger has 380kcal)