Quiz 107 – Round 2 – Nursery Rhymes
1. How many men did the ‘Grand Old Duke of York’ have?
2. Where was I on my way to when I met a man with seven wives?
3. Who had silver buckles on his knee, yellow hair and was bright and fair?
4. In the rhyme ‘One, Two, Buckle My Shoe’, what follows the numbers nine and ten?
A big, fat hen
5. Who stole the tarts that the Queen of Hearts made?
The Knave of Hearts
6. Rub-a-dub-dub, three men in a tub… Who were they?
The butcher, the baker and the candlestick-maker
7. Who killed Cock Robin?
8. Where did the crooked man find a crooked sixpence?
Upon a crooked stile
9. What was Little Miss Muffet eating?
Curds and Whey
10. If Monday’s child is ‘fair of face’, how is Friday’s child described?
Loving and giving