1. Which English painter’s work includes the full-length oil portrait entitled ‘The Blue Boy’, which was painted in approximately 1770?
2. Which English king was the son of Mary, Queen of Scots and Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley?
3. Sir Dave Brailsford is a famous British coach of which sport?
4. The lead singer of the band ‘Madness’ is known generally as ‘Suggs’ – what is his real name?
5. What is the meaning of the Latin phrase ‘in aertenum’?
6. ‘Nariyal’ is an Indian term for which food?
7. After how many years would you celebrate a crystal wedding anniversary?
8. What is the name of the children’s book which was written by Prince Charles, illustrated by Sir Hugh Casson and published in 1980?
The Old Man of Lochnagar
9. What business did Harland Sanders found in 1952?
Kentucky Fried Chicken (He is better known as Colonel Sanders)
10. Who was Ronald Reagan’s Vice President?
George H. W. Bush