1. At which stadium do Birmingham City Football Club play?
2. Which US singer and guitarist had a 1997 hit in the UK with a song entitled “Bitch”?
3. What type of creature is “Hathi” in “The Jungle Book”?
4. What word beginning with ‘H’ is the name for an ancient Roman system of underfloor heating which was used to heat houses with hot air?
5. Which English actress played Dr Beatrice Mason in the classic TV drama series “Tenko”?
6. In which year was Barack Obama inaugurated as President of the United States of America?
7. Who stood alongside Theresa May as one of the final two contenders in the race to become leader of the Conservative Party before she withdrew her leadership bid in July 2016?
8. On which date in 2016 did the UK hold its EU membership referendum?
Thursday 23rd June
9. Which hugely successful American singer has been married to American rapper and comedian Nick Cannon as well as music executive Tommy Mottola?
10. For which film did Frank Sinatra win a ‘Best Supporting Actor’ Oscar?
From Here to Eternity