1. According to the Mohs scale of mineral hardness, talc measures one and is the softest mineral – what number would represent diamond?
2. What is ASIMO, which was designed and developed by Honda?
A humanoid robot (Advanced Step in Innovative Mobility)
3. Where in the body would you find the maxilla?
In the skull (upper jawbone)
4. What term is used for a cow that has not had a calf?
5. A mangonel is a military version of which device?
6. Of what type of creature is cetology the study?
Whales, dolphins and porpoises
7. Welsummer, Araucana, Ancona and Campine are all breeds of which creature?
8. Which mineral is the primary constituent of bronze?
9. Mycophobia is a fear or aversion to which foodstuff?
10. Which chemical element has the symbol Rb?