1. In which country would you find Mount Sinai?
2. Which was the first English ‘New Town’ to be created following the New Towns Act of 1946?
3. Within which country does Lake Athabasca lie?
4. Of which country is Lusaka the capital?
5. Which European country had three kings named Leopold who reigned for the majority of the years between 1831 and 1951?
6. Morgantown, Martinsburg, Parkersburg and Fairmont are towns in which US state?
7. Which country has the internet domain extension .hu?
8. What is the national currency of Israel?
Israeli New Shekel
9. Name all eight countries and principalities that share a border with France.
Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain
10. The Denmark Strait lies between which two countries? (Clue: Neither is Denmark)
Iceland and Greenland