1. Petra is a World Heritage site in which country?
2. Colin Fry made his name as what type of entertainer?
3. Who is the famous television presenter wife of Vernon Kay?
4. Which Beatles album had the original artwork banned, as it contained images that were deemed too shocking?
Yesterday and Today (with the Beatles dressed as butchers, covered with meat and doll parts)
5. How many pieces does each player begin with in a game of chess?
6. Who provided the voice of the evil lion ‘Scar’ in Disney’s ‘Lion King’?
7. Mount Rushmore has sculpted heads of four American Presidents; George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt… and who else?
8. In ‘Back To The Future’, Marty McFly travelled back in time – to which year?
9. Calvados is a brandy made from which fruit?
10. In the nursery rhyme ‘Sing a Song of Sixpence’, where was the queen?
In the parlour (eating bread and honey)