1. When is ‘All Souls’ Day’ celebrated?
November 2nd (or November 3rd if 2nd falls on a Sunday)
2. ‘Hallowmas’ is another name for which festival?
All Saint’s Day (November 1st)
3. Which legendary coaching house in Cornwall is said to be haunted and inspired a novel by Daphne du Maurier?
4. ‘Ponder Stibbons’ is the name of a wizard in books by which author?
5. Charles Dickens wrote a short story about a haunted railway junctions – what was it called?
6. Name the parents from the Addams Family.
Morticia and Gomez
7. In which district of London did Jack the Ripper’s attacks take place?
8. Who played the witch Samantha in the original TV series of ‘Bewitched’?
9. ‘Guising’ is another name for which practice?
10. What was Doctor Frankenstein’s first name?
3 thoughts on “Halloween Quiz – Round 7 – General Knowledge”
Good selection of questions there in all the 7 rounds. I enjoyed them, thank you!
Glad you liked the quiz – thanks for your comment! 🙂
This is a very helpful quiz program. I do my own little pub quiz and this site helps.