Harry Potter Quiz – This round is all about the famous wizard.
1. What is the street address of Vernon and Petunia Dursley, Harry’s uncle and aunt?
4 Privet Drive
2. How many balls are used in total in a game of Quidditch?
Four (A Quaffle, two Bludgers and a Golden Snitch)
3. What type of potion did Harry and Ron use in ‘Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets’ to allow them to turn into Crabbe and Goyle and gain access to the Slytherin common room?
4. What type of creature is Aragog?
Acromantula (A species related to the spider – accept spider)
5. Which actress played Dolores Umbridge in the films?
6. What is the name for an object in which a Dark wizard or witch has hidden a fragment of their soul in order to gain immortality?
7. Which animal is the mascot of Hufflepuff house?
8. What is the name of the mirror which reflects the deepest desires of whoever looks in it?
The Mirror of Erised
9. What type of tree do Ron and Harry crash Arthur Weasley’s magical, flying Ford Anglia into when they steal it and fly it to Hogwarts?
10. What is the name of the character played by Helena Bonham Carter in the films?
To download the Harry Potter quiz as a PDF contestant question paper, with printed questions only plus spaces for contestant answers, please click on the grey link below: