Ten Easter quiz questions with a downloadable question paper for contestants. (Link at end of quiz)
1. How many marzipan balls should sit on top of a Simnel cake?
11 (To represent the 12 disciples minus Judas)
2. According to the Gospel of Matthew, for how many silver coins did Judas Iscariot betray Jesus?
3. The Easter Rising, or Easter Rebellion, took place in Ireland in which year?
4. How many days after Easter Sunday is Pentecost celebrated?
49 (Fifty if you count Easter Sunday itself)
5. How is the equivalent of Shrove Tuesday known in France?
Mardi Gras (Fat Tuesday)
6. Which 1948 film starred Judy Garland as Hannah Brown and Fred Astaire as Don Hewes?
7. Which British actress provided the voice for the Cadbury’s Caramel bunny?
8. Which 1987 film inspired the term ‘bunny boiler’?
9. What is the name for a female rabbit?
10. In a 1996 ‘The Vicar of Dibley’ episode, Geraldine takes over the role of Dibley Easter Bunny. Who had done the job previously?
Leticia Cropley (She passes away and Geraldine takes over ‘Easter Bunny’ duties)
To download the Easter quiz questions as a PDF contestant question paper, with questions only plus spaces for contestant answers, please click on the link below: