This year’s festive picture round is a cryptic Christmas quiz. We will give you a group of pictures which, when read out loud, should sound out something resembling a festive word or phrase. Which Christmas words are we trying to say?
To download the Cryptic Christmas Quiz please click on the link below:
1. Tinsel (tin-cell)
2. Sugar plum
3. Chestnuts (chest-nuts)
4. Advent (add-vent)
5. Decorate (Deck-oar-eight)
6. Poinsettia (point(minus the ‘t’)- settee-a)
8. Stocking (stocks (minus the ‘s’)-king)
9. Frankinscense (Frank (Sinatra)-inn-scents)
Frank Sinatra photo credit: Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=318240
10. Jingle Bells (gin-girl-bells)
All photos are public domain and no credit is required with the exception of the Frank Sinatra photo courtesy of Wikimedia Commons.