Christmas Pub Quiz Questions
1. Charlie Chaplin died on Christmas Day in which year?
2. Which two books of the Bible describe the birth of Jesus?
Luke and Matthew
3. Which star of ‘The Maltese Falcon’ and ‘Casablanca’ was born on Christmas Day in 1899?
4. Which family has a pet dog called ‘Santa’s Little Helper’?
5. Who has the Christmas number one hit in the UK in 1952 with ‘Here in My Heart’?
6. In which year did a re-run of ‘Thunderbirds’ cause Tracey Island to become the elusive Christmas toy of the year and led to Blue Peter showing us how to make a home-made version?
7. Which actress played the young heroine ‘Cindy Lou Who’ in the 2000 Jim Carrey version of ‘How the Grinch Stole Christmas’?
8. ‘Misa del Gallo’ is observed by many Roman Catholic Spanish-speaking countries. What is it?
Midnight mass (Literally ‘rooster’s mass’ it is a mass celebrated at midnight on Christmas Eve)
9. When is Saint Stephen’s Day in the UK?
10. “‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house…” What are the next nine words?
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
To download our Christmas pub quiz questions as a PDF contestant question paper, with printed questions and spaces for answers, please click on the grey link below: