1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had a baby in December – what did they call him?
2. What is the name of the French satirical magazine whose offices were attacked by armed gunmen in January, killing 11 people?
3. In February 2015 a dress became a viral phenomenon when it appeared to be different colours to different people – which two colours was it confirmed to be?
Blue and black
4. Which rock star fell off stage and broke his leg during a concert at Gothenburg, Sweden in June?
5. The Chinese New Year started on 19th February 2015 – which animal sign does this new year correspond to?
6.Harper Lee had her second novel published this year, 55 years after ‘To Kill a Mockingbird.’ What is the new novel called?
Go Set a Watchman
7. What was the name of the act who represented the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest in Austria this year?
8. Who hosted the 2015 Oscars ceremony?
Neil Patrick Harris
9. What was the highest grossing film worldwide in 2015?
10. 15th June 2015 is the anniversary of the sealing of the Magna Carta – how many years ago?