Simply fill in the missing word in the following proverbs and idiomatic expressions.
1. __________ breeds contempt.
2. There’s many a slip, twixt cup and the __________.
3. A fool and his __________ are soon parted.
4. A nod is as good as a __________ to a blind horse.
5. Barking dogs seldom __________.
6. March comes in like a lion and goes out like a __________.
7. Nature abhors a __________.
8. __________ seed goes nine times to the Devil.
9. __________ is better than cure.
10. Love of __________ is the root of all evil.
Proverbs Quiz Question Paper: