1. Which is the last book of the Old Testament?
2. What was the year 1986 in Roman Numerals?
3. In which year was the young Prince George born?
4. What nationality is Ernő Rubik, inventor of the Rubik’s Cube?
5. Which star of ‘Allo ‘Allo sadly passed away in January 2017 at the age of 75?
6. The Reverend Richard Coles was formerly part of which 80s pop duo?
7. Which English ventriloquist had a puppet called Lord Charles?
8. At which stadium was the famous 1966 football World Cup final match played?
9. The Mariana Trench, the deepest location on Earth, lies within which ocean?
10. Which of the following is not a prime number: 199, 181 or 147?