1. Who had a UK number one hit in March 1960 with “My Old Man’s a Dustman”?
2. Which eighteenth century French writer was born François-Marie Arouet?
3. How many dots are there on five dice?
4. What name is given to a male antelope?
5. On which Greek island will you find the ruins of Knossos?
6. From which ‘Queen’ album was the single ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ taken?
A Night at the Opera
7. What does HIV stand for?
Human Immunodeficiency Virus
8. What nationality is the satellite navigation and mapping company TomTom?
9. What relation was George V to Prince William, Duke of Cambridge?
10. How many times has England hosted the FIFA World Cup?