1. Two pairs of United States Presidents have been father and son – Can you give both surnames?
Bush and Adams (George Bush and George W. Bush, John Adams and John Quincy Adams)
2. What was the name of the 2016 film sequel to ‘Finding Nemo’?
3. Who was the first ever presenter of University Challenge?
4. What is the sum of the prime numbers between 30 and 50?
5. What was the first name of the German philosopher Nietzsche?
6. There are four ‘Tate’ museums – Where are they all?
Tate Britain (London), Tate Modern (London), Tate Liverpool and Tate St. Ives
7. What type of creature is a dugite?
Type of snake
8. Who wrote the thriller ‘Apple Tree Yard’, which was adapted into a four-part series by the BBC in 2016?
9. Who was the first narrator of the Channel Four show ‘Gogglebox’?
10. In which year was Prince Harry born?