1. Which actress provides the voice of Meg Griffin in Family Guy?
2. Which musical piece by Modest Mussorgsky features in Disney’s animated film ‘Fantasia’, accompanied by images of the demon ‘Chernabog’ summoning evil spirits from their graves?
Night on Bald Mountain
3. In the Flintstones, what decoration does the baby Pebbles wear in her hair?
4. Matt Groening found fame with ‘The Simpsons’ – but which other animated television series did he create?
5. ‘Mammy Two Shoes’ was a character whose head was only once seen on screen – which two characters did she tend to have to clear up after?
Tom and Jerry
6. In the ‘Peanuts’ cartoons, what is the name of the small, yellow bird who is Snoopy’s best friend?
7. Which animated family first appeared on U.S. television in 1962, but lived in the futuristic ‘Orbit City’ in the year 2062?
8. Jaga, Lion-O, Tygra and Panthro were characters appearing in which series?
9. On which street in Springfield do the Simpsons live?
10. Carl Fredricksen is the main character in which 2009 Disney Pixar film?