How well do you remember the 90s?
1. What were the names of the four different ‘zones’ in the original series of ‘The Crystal Maze’?
Aztec, Futuristic, Medieval and Industrial (Ocean zone replaced the industrial zone in series 4)
2. Who were Lee Brennan, Jimmy Constable and Simon ‘Spike’ Dawbarn?
3. In which year did Bill Clinton become the 42nd President of the United States?
4. The first Aldi store in the UK was opened in April 1990 – in which city?
5. In which year was the Prince of Wales’s and Princess Diana’s divorce finalised?
6. Which drink was ‘too orangey for crows’?
7. Which political party leader died suddenly and unexpectedly of a heart attack on 12th May 1994?
John Smith (Labour)
8. Which Dutch Eurodance act had a number one hit in 1993 with ‘No Limit’?
9. Who won the Eurovision Song Contest on behalf of the UK in May 1997?
Katrina and the Waves (Love Shine a Light)
10. Which former Beatle suffered multiple stab wounds after being attacked by a intruder in his Henley-on-Thames mansion in December 1999?
To download the 90s quiz as a contestant question paper with spaces for answers, please click on the grey box below: