1. What is the usual colour of copper sulphate?
2. Larissa is a moon of which planet?
3. Of what is the ‘ohm’ the standard measurement?
4. At what temperature would both a Fahrenheit and Celsius thermometer show a reading of the same number?
Minus forty degrees
5. Which chemical element has the atomic number 2?
6. What is the centre of an atom called?
7. Which common household condiment has the chemical formula C2H4O2?
8. What is the more common name for the larynx?
9. In physics, which letter of the alphabet is used to represent the speed of light in a vacuum?
10. Who is credited with the invention of FM radio?
Edwin Howard Armstrong