1. Which American actress was born Margaret Mary Emily Anne Hyra?
2. “Back to the Future Day” was celebrated by fans in 2015 – on which date?
October 21st (The date Marty McFly visited ‘the future’ in the second film)
3. Who was the youngest player in England’s winning 1966 World Cup team?
4. ‘Bullace’ and ‘Belle de Louvain’ are varieties of which fruit?
5. In Jonathan Swift’s ‘Gulliver’s Travels’, what was Gulliver’s first name?
6. What does OPEC stand for?
The Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
7. Who was the original host of the UK TV game show ‘The Price is Right’?
8. Which English band released the single ‘Turning Japanese’ in 1980?
9. In which country was the author Hans Christian Andersen born?
10. In how many films did Sean Connery play James Bond?
Seven (Dr. No, From Russia With Love, Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, Diamonds Are Forever and Never Say Never Again)