1. Lang Lang is famous for playing which musical instrument?
2. Which Mozart opera tells the story of Tamino, a prince who must pass a series of tests in order the marry the princess Pamina?
The Magic Flute (Die Zauberflöte)
3. In which country was the singer, songwriter and politician Youssou N’Dour born?
4. Whose first studio album, released in 2005, was entitled ‘Music of the Sun’?
5. John Kay, who was born Joachim Fritz Krauledat in Germany in 1944, found fame as the lead singer of which rock band?
6. Which has been the biggest-selling UK X Factor winner’s single to date?
Hallelujah – Alexandra Burke
7. Which stage musical includes the songs ‘It Sucks to be Me’, ‘Schadenfreude’ and ‘What Do You Do with a B.A. in English?’?
8. Which member of the Beatles was the youngest?
9. To which instrument does an orchestra usually tune?
10. ‘Doggystyle’ and ‘Malice n Wonderland’ are albums released by whom?