1. What is the name of the device used to measure the rate of water uptake of a leafy plant shoot?
2. Of what is ‘irenology’ the study?
3. From which animal is mohair obtained?
4. How many noble gases are there?
Six (helium, neon, argon, krypton, xenon and radon)
5. What is the largest and heaviest internal organ in the human body?
6. Which is the world’s largest living species of lizard?
7. The lemur is native to which country?
8. Which chemical element has the symbol Cr?
9. Where in the body would you find the occipital bone?
Skull (rear lower part)
10. Only female mosquitoes bite people. True or false?
To download the Science and Nature quiz as a contestant question paper in PDF format, please click on the link below: