1. Which former ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ professional entered the ‘Big Brother’ house on 5th January 2016?
2. Who hosted the first episode of ‘Have I Got News for You’ after Angus Deayton’s departure in disgrace in 2002?
3. What did M*A*S*H* stand for?
Mobile Army Surgical Hospital
4. In the 2015 animated film ‘Home’, which singer provided the voice of Gratuity ‘Tip’ Tucci?
5. What is the name of the fifth and newest ‘Chaser’ on ITV’s quiz show ‘The Chase’, who joined the show in 2015?
Jenny ‘The Vixen’ Ryan
6. Who plays the housekeeper Mrs Hudson to Benedict Cumberbatch’s Sherlock Holmes?
7. In which film does Meryl Streep play American chef Julia Child?
Julie and Julia
8. Which 1980s TV police drama starred William Shatner and Heather Locklear?
9. Who hosts the daytime quiz show ‘Tipping Point’?
10. Which 2014 British film tells the story of a group of gay and lesbian activists who lend their support to those affected by the 1984 miners’ strike?
To download the TV and Film pub quiz questions as a contestant question paper, please click on the link below: