1. What is the highest possible score achievable by one player in a game of tenpin bowling?
2. In which sport do contestants compete for the Corbillon Cup?
3. Which two teams won the FA Cup 5 times each between the years 2000 and 2015?
Arsenal and Chelsea
4. The ‘Thrilla in Manila’ was the third and final meeting between which two heavyweight boxers in 1975?
Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier
5. The World record for the Men’s 100 metres was broken by Usain Bolt at the 2009 World Championships in Athletics in Berlin. What was his record time?
6. How many Olympic Gold Medals did Steve Redgrave win during his rowing career?
7. Who won the 2015 Snooker World Championship?
8. Who won the Mixed Doubles at the 2015 Wimbledon Championships?
Leander Paes and Martina Hingis
9. Which three football teams were promoted to the Premier League at the end of the 2014/15 season?
Norwich City, Bournemouth and Watford
10. Which NBA basketball team are known as the ‘Lakers’?