1. What is Paddington Bear’s favourite food?
2. Torrontés is a white grape originating from which country?
3. Tepache is a Mexican drink made of the fermented rinds of which fruit?
4. ‘Tom Yum’ is what type of Thai food?
5. What dessert is also sometimes called ‘Tuscan Trifle’?
6. In which country is Warsteiner beer produced?
7. Pavlova is a famous dessert named after a Russian ballerina – what was her first name?
8. What is a ‘Bath Oliver’?
9. ‘Baba ghanoush’ is a dish made primarily from which vegetable, mixed with onion, tomatoes, oil and seasoning?
10. Which nuts are used in the production of marzipan?
To download the Food and Drink Quiz as a contestant paper, please click on the grey box below: