1. Which British sitcom centres on the Harper family?
2. Which German rock band has had hits with ‘Sonne’, ‘Du hast’ and ‘Ich will’?
3. In which year did Prince Charles marry Camilla Parker Bowles?
4. Who created the character ‘Rumpole of the Bailey’?
5. Which is the only country in mainland Europe to be in the same time zone as the UK?
6. The 1982 film ‘Blade Runner’ is a film adaptation of which 1968 novel?
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep – Philip K. Dick
7. Who was the first footballer to win 100 caps for England?
8. Which future monarch is quoted as having said “I don’t mind praying to the Eternal Father, but I must be the only man in the country afflicted with an eternal mother.”
Edward VII (referring to Queen Victoria when he was Prince of Wales)
9. Which Australian bay was the site of Captain James Cook and the Endeavour crew’s landing in 1770?
10. In which musical would you find the characters Ado Annie, Curly McLain and Laurey Williams?