1. How many millilitres are there in twenty litres?
2. If you weighed 8 stone, what would that be in kilograms?
51 (accept answers within 3)
3. What is 735.7 cm rounded to 3 significant figures?
4. How many feet are there in a fathom?
5. How many millimetres are there in 80cm?
6. What fraction of a litre is 200ml?
one fifth (1/5)
7. Which number is represented in binary as 1000?
8. How many centilitres are there in 5 standard sized bottles of wine?
375 cl (One wine bottle holds 75 cl)
9. What is a ‘decametre’?
A unit of length equivalent to ten metres
10. St. Paul’s Cathedral is 365 feet tall. How tall is it in metres?
111 (Accept answers within 3)
To download the Measurements and Conversions quiz as a contestant question paper, please click on the grey box below: