1. With which type of seafood is Whitstable in Kent most associated?
2. ‘Malus domestica’ is the Latin term for which common fruit?
3. In which country is ‘Tchibo’ coffee produced?
4. What is the name for vitamin B2?
5. ‘Elegant Lady’ is a type of which fruit?
6. In which country is Bénédictine Liqueur produced?
7. Which food has a name which originally meant ‘bitter water’?
8. In which Berkshire village is Heston Blumenthal’s restaurant ‘The Fat Duck’ located?
9. Which famous confectionery product was named after a play by J.M. Barrie?
10.’Bella Lodi’ is a type of which Italian food product?
To download the Food and Drink Pub Quiz questions, please click on the grey box below: