1. Which sign of the Zodiac has the ram as its symbol?
2. Who ‘hitch-hiked her way across the USA’ is Lou Reed’s ‘Walk on the Wild Side?
3. ‘Barb’, ‘Belgian Ringbeater’ and ‘Roshan Chirag’ are types of what creature?
4. Richard Avedon was a famous American name in which field of the arts?
5. What relation is Savannah Phillips to Princess Charlotte?
6. If Monday’s child is fair of face, what is Friday’s child?
Loving and Giving
7. Who composed the famous ‘Rhapsody in Blue’?
8. Name an African country that uses the Shilling as its currency.
One of; Kenya, Tanzania, Somalia or Uganda
9. What is the more commonly used term for the clavicle?
10. In which year did Ceylon become Sri Lanka, after the end of British colonial rule?
Download a General Knowledge quiz question paper below: