1. In which human organ would you find the hypothalamus?
In the brain
2. Kepler’s laws are three rules which can be used to describe what?
The motion of planets around the sun
3. In terms of height, what is the world’s largest dog breed?
4. Which gland of the human body is affected by Hashimoto’s disease?
5. Which gardener’s item was invented by Edwin Beard Budding in 1830?
6. ‘Ariane’, ‘Parkland’, ‘Sandow’ and ‘Elton Beauty’ are types of which fruit?
7. What is the term used for a baby ferret?
8. Which size of paper measures 148mm by 210mm?
9. Of what is ‘oenology’ the study?
10. What type of creature is a kob?
To download the free Science and Nature quiz please click on the grey box below: