1. Which 90s American sitcom starred John Lithgow, Kristen Johnston, French Stewart and Joseph Gordon-Levitt?
3rd Rock from the Sun
2. In which year did Princess Diana die?
3. What were pogs?
A game using cardboard discs (originally bottle caps) that was commercialised and became popular in the nineties.
4. Which song spent the longest as UK number one during the nineties?
Everything I do (I Do It for You) – Bryan Adams
5. In the children’s television series ‘Bodger and Badger’, what was badger’s favourite food?
6. Which 1997 film received 14 Oscar nominations which, along with the 1950 film ‘All About Eve’, gives it the joint record?
7. In which year was Nelson Mandela released from prison?
8. Which popular band were uncovered as a hoax in 1990, when their manager was forced to admit that they had not sung any of their own songs and had actually been miming to tracks recorded by other singers all the time?
9. Lance Ito became suddenly well-known to TV viewers in 1995 – for what?
He was the judge in the O. J. Simpson trial
10. Who became British Prime Minister in November 1990?