1. Vincent Van Gogh sold only one painting during his lifetime, but what was it called?
The Red Vineyard
2. Which famous playwright also wrote under the pseudonym ‘Boz’?
3. Which was the first published novel by Jeffrey Archer?
Not A Penny More, Not A Penny Less
4. Which of the Bronte sisters was the youngest?
5. Salvador Dali’s paintings belonged to with art movement?
6. Who played Gertrude, to Mel Gibson’s Hamlet, in the 1990 film adaptation of the Shakespeare classic?
7. Who wrote the original ‘Mr Men’ books?
8. In which famous poem of 1798 does an albatross get shot?
The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
9. Who wrote the first English dictionary?
10. In Sandro Botticelli’s famous painting, ‘The Birth of Venus’, what object is Venus standing on?
A (clam) shell