1. Who became the youngest player to score for England in a World Cup football match in 1998?
2. Which winter sport involves a sheet, stones and a brush/broom?
3. How long is a cricket pitch?
22 yards (20.12m)
4. In which sport is the Goldberg-Vass memorial trophy awarded?
5. On which racecourse is the St Leger Stakes run?
6. In golfing terms, what is an albatross?
A hole played in 3 under par
7. For which event did Jessica Ennis win gold in the 2012 London Olympics?
8. Which is the elder sister; Venus or Serena Williams?
9. What colour comes before a black belt in Karate?
Brown belt (1st Kyu)
10. Who was the first female gymnast to be awarded a perfect ten points at the modern Olympic Games?