1. ‘BY’ is the international car registration code for which country?
2. What is the name of Sherlock Holmes’ housekeeper?
Mrs Hudson (Martha Louise)
3. What is the traditional birthstone of someone born in the month of January?
4. Sebastian Coe won his first Olympic gold medal for the 1500 metres – in which year was this?
5. In which country would you find the coastal city of Trondheim?
6. What is the name of the musical written by Robert Lopez, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, the latter two being the creators of South Park?
The Book of Mormon
7. Comedian Matthew Keith Hall is better known by which stage name?
8. How is the Latin philosophical proposition ‘Cogito ergo sum’ commonly translated into English?
I think therefore I am
9. Which country won the Fifa World Cup in 1970, 1994 and 2002?
10. Of which country was Ehud Barak Prime Minister between 1999 and 2001?